Friday, August 24, 2012

My silly boys!

Ross (almost 16 months) now says "Hi" when he sees you. He says "done", "gabba", "mine", "ax" (alex). He knows directions like come here, stand up, take a bath, get your towel, eat, more, gimme kiss, hugs. I almost forgot, he LOVES shoes. When he wants his shoes on, he finds them, brings them to you, then sits down and kicks his feet.

Alex is so stinking cute. We had a rough go in the 4's until we discovered a discipline book called 123 Magic. If you are frustrated with how your child is not listening and how you act when you're trying to be a model of good behavior, read that book!

Daddy recently bought a fishing pole for him and one for Alex. They have gone fishing once. Tonight, Alex found something he was using as a hook. He said, "I'm going to go fishing for puppies...no, I'm going puppying."  the.cutest.thing!

There are so many things I post on Facebook that really need to be documented here so I'm going to make a concerted effort to get that done :)

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment